Our VisionTo impart knowledge through innovative research–driven academic programs, and building leaders in the education field, science and other areas of scholarship who will best serve the nation and the world in the evolution of a civil society based on human values.
- To deliver education consistent with the needs of business and society.
- To continuously innovate education processes comparable with the best in the class.
- To design curriculum to ensure that the creativity and innovative capacity of students are continuously enhanced.
- To attract, develop and retain highly competent teaching faculty.
- To create and promote a congenial ambience conducive to learning.
- Continuously monitor the quality of output through structured feedback.
- To integrate spiritual and moral values with education.
- To trim the young generation with global approach and ignite the latent.
Aims & Values
- Help pupils develop a love of learning.
- Provide a broad, balanced, personalized yet creative curriculum.
- Have the highest standards in academic, physical and social behaviors.
- Provide and maintain a secure, happy caring environment.
- Help pupils value the diversity of the world today.
- Children are aware of and respect Pure Islamic values.
- Encourages children to make healthy lifestyle choices.
- To work in partnership with parents/carers and the wider community.
- Allows children to have a voice and make a difference.